If you’ve read WITHIN THESE WALLS by J.L. Berg, you know how important Lailah’s someday list was to the story. Now we want to know what’s on your someday list! Share all those things you hope to do someday in the future for a chance to win a $10 gift card (it’ll be a surprise!) – we’ll be pulling one winner randomly at the end of each month!
How to Enter:
- Share one item from your someday list on any of your social media sites (can be text only or include a graphic)
- Include the hashtag #somedaylist with the link: bit.ly/lailahsomeday
- Fill out the google doc form each time you post
- You may enter up to five times per month, but the posts do not roll over – you’ll have to make share new someday list items each month to be considered for each giveaway.
Here are a few examples of entries:
- I’d love to go backpacking through South America! #somedaylist bit.ly/lailahsomeday
- One thing definitely on my #somedaylist is to adopt a dog from the animal shelter! bit.ly/lailahsomeday
- I’m going to marathon watch all of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. #somedaylist bit.ly/lailahsomeday
About WITHIN THESE WALLS:
Within these walls, he became my solace, my sanctuary and my strength.
I am not strong. I am just a survivor of circumstance.
Isn’t that what we all do? Survive?
Each of us has our own set of circumstances to muddle through. Mine are just more…complicated.
Born with a severe heart defect, I’ve seen the inside of a hospital room more than my own bedroom.
I was drowning, a prisoner to the illness that owned me, until he appeared. He thinks he’s blocked out the world with his tattoos and hard exterior, but I see the real Jude, the one he so desperately wants to forget.
But is he the answer to my prayers or will he break my already damaged heart forever?
My name is Lailah Buchanan, and this is our story of hope, redemption and sacrificing it all for the one you love.
About BEYOND THESE WALLS:
Happily ever after.
That was what we were supposed to have.
Pudding cups, sandy toes and a lifetime of making each and every one of our dreams come true—that is the future I’d promised her.
I could see it in my dreams, hold it in my hands, but then I watched as all of our hopes and wishes suddenly slipped through my fingers like sand.
I thought the worst was behind us, but what if we’d just delayed the inevitable?
They say love can overcome any obstacle. But can it survive death?
The breathtaking love story of Lailah and Jude concludes in Beyond These Walls.
Sign up for J.L. Berg’s newsletter here!
About J.L. Berg
J.L. Berg is the USA Today bestselling author of the Ready Series. She is a California native living in the beautiful state of historic Virginia. Married to her high school sweetheart, they have two beautiful girls that drive them batty on a daily basis. When she’s not writing, you will find her with her nose stuck in a romance novel, in a yoga studio or devouring anything chocolate. J.L. Berg is represented by Jill Marsal of Marsal Lyon Literary Agency, LLC.